Happy Memorial Day weekend! I hope you are getting a chance to enjoy this beautiful, warm weather.
I'm writing today to announce an exciting June General Meeting, which will take place next Sunday, June 4th from 7:00p - 8:30p over Zoom (register HERE). It's going to be an exciting one!
During this meeting, we will:
- Hold a panel discussion and Q&A about Question A on the June Municipal Ballot. (The final lineup of panelists is still being finalized; I will make sure to include it in an email later this week!) We highly recommend you check out this amazing article by Ashley Keenan from The Portland Townsman HERE.
- Hold an endorsement vote on Question A. We will have an opportunity for the membership to consider endorsement for both the "Yes on A" position and the "No on A" position. Come make your voice heard!
- Hold an election for PDCC Secretary
This is going to be a great opportunity to gain some insight into the issue of rent control in Portland! You can find the agenda in its entirety HERE. We hope you can join us!
Meg Harned (she/her)
- PDCC will have a table at First Friday on Congress this Friday, June 2nd. Stop by and say hi!
- We'll also be tabling and marching at Pride, on Saturday, June 17th. Come and join the festivities!