September 7, 2017
Location: Mechanics Hall
Thursday, September 7, we’re going to map out our fall election plans, and we’ve got a role for everyone to play! We’ll have an interactive discussion, and will start getting to work to help register new voters, educate Portland voters about what’s on the ballot, and help get people out to vote.
And if that wasn’t reason enough to join us, we’re going to be voting on our first ever Portland Democratic City Committee Platform! The platform has been nearly a year in the making, and next week’s meeting will be a chance to hear about the process, what’s in the platform and cast your vote!
Here’s the agenda:
- 6:30 – Welcome
- Review minutes from the June meeting
- Portland Dems Election Task Force Presentation and Small Group Discussions
- Treasurer and committee updates
- Other business/announcements
- 7:30- Portland Dems Platform Overview
- 8:00- Q/A and Voting Begins
- 8:30- Meeting Adjourns
We hope to see you there!