approved March 2017 by a vote of the membership
(1) develop a democratically-created local platform informed by the state platform that defines what we stand for and what we’re working to achieve;
(2) help pass two policies, guided by the platform and selected by the membership, into law this year; and
(3) help ensure strong turnout across the city in the 2017 election.
(1) increase member engagement, including by developing an onboarding process, with (a) more people actively involved in subcommittees (b) more people taking on leadership roles, and (c) 15% growth in our email list;
(2) build and sustain active, self-driven, effective subcommittees;
(3) improve transparency and democratic governance; and
(4) increase engagement and communication with the Cumberland County Democratic Committee, Maine Democratic Party, and local resistance and social change organizations.