Using our normal schedule of meeting the second Thursday of the month, our next monthly meeting is on 4/11!
This is the third meeting where we will start by discussing hyper-local issues before our regular business. This month we’ll be focusing on District 5 for the City Council, which includes Riverton and Deering.
Time: Thursday, April 11, 6:30pm – 8pm.
Riverton Community Center
1600 Forest Avenue, Portland, ME 04103
- Welcome & Introductions (10 minutes)
- Discussion: Conversation about local issues for District 5, Riverton/Deering (30 minutes)
- Approve minutes (5 minutes)
- Reports (10 minutes)
- Chair’s Report (1 minute)
- Treasurer’s Report (2 minutes)
- Secretary’s Report (1 minute)
- Subcommittee Reports (6 minutes)
- New business
- Bowl-a-thon fundraiser on April 24 (15 minutes)
- Discussion on purpose of monthly meetings & improving engagement (15 minutes)
- Old business
- Announcements (5 minutes)
- Adjourn at 8pm
Download a copy of the agenda here
Attendees are encouraged to bring their own thoughts, concerns, and ideas for District 5. And please bring your friends & neighbors too!
If you’re active on social media, please RSVP and share our event on Facebook.