- Chair: Simon Thompson
- email: email@example.com
- Vice Chair: Evan LeBrun
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Cynthia Grier
- email: email@example.com
- Secretary: Doug Lynch
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chair, Finance Subcommittee: [vacant]
- Chair, Bylaws and Organization Subcommittee: Gwynne Williams
- Chair, Programs and Issues Subcommittee: [vacant]
- Chair, Communications Subcommittee: [vacant]
- Chair, Organizing Subcommittee: Cynthia Grier
- Chair, Events Subcommittee: Nicole Bissonnette
I agreed to serve on the nominating committee at the last meeting. Would you please send me a listing of members that we can discuss to look for potential candidates that we might reach out to?
Just wanted to comment that the caucus format likely favored younger voters. Stood in line for 1 hr and the line did not move even half a block, and I was not adequately prepared for spending the day standing in line. No facilities etc available. Instructions on line suggested a different timetable otherwise I would have planned differently. No updates/instructions. Checked web seeking more info but none was forthcoming. Harder on the older voter that likely favors Hillary. Feel bad my vote was not counted. Sorry to mention it because I know everyone really works hard and volunteers personal time, but perhaps there could be an update to the process so everyone’s vote can count. Thanks!