We’re now back on our normal schedule of meeting the second Thursday of the month, which means our next monthly meeting is on 3/14!
Since it will be Pi Day, we will also have some pie for everyone who attends! Flavors TBD â€” see the Facebook event for a poll.
This is the second meeting where we will start by discussing hyper-local issues before our regular business. This month we’ll be focusing on the West End, which is District 2 for the City Council.
Time: Thursday, March 14, 6:30pm â€“ 8pm.
Location: Reiche Community Center, 166 Brackett Street, Portland 04102
- Welcome & Introductions (10 minutes)
- Discussion: Conversation about issues impacting the West End (30 minutes)
- Approve minutes (5 minutes)
- November 2018
- December 2018
- February 2019
- Reports (15 minutes)
- Chairâ€™s Report (1 minute)
- Treasurerâ€™s Report (2 minutes)
- Secretaryâ€™s Report (1 minute)
- Subcommittee Reports (6 minutes)
- County & State Committee Report (5 minutes)
- New business
- Discussion on how to ensure Democrats have a candidate for every race on Election Day (15 minutes)
- Discussion on purpose of monthly meetings & improving engagement (15 minutes)
- Old business
Attendees are encouraged to bring their own thoughts, concerns, and ideas for the West End. And please bring your friends & neighbors too!
If you’re active on social media, please RSVP and share our event on Facebook.