- This event has passed.
May General Meeting
May 3, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Spring is in the air, and once again, we have a packed agenda for our next General Meeting! Our tentative agenda currently includes:
- Speeches from Candidates for Probate Judge w Q&A
- Words from U.S. Senate Candidate Zak Ringlestein
- Candidates Forum Planning
- Vote to Approve Budget for Candidates Forum
- Block Captain Program Training
- State Convention Ride Sharing and Planning
- Vote on Bylaws Amendments
Wowza! I look forward to seeing y’all there. Do me a favor and RSVP on the Facebook Event when you get a chance. Thanks!
One more thing – reviewing last month’s minutes online saves paper. Look them over before the meeting here, and that’ll allow me to print fewer copies. Thanks!